Thursday, November 27, 2008

First steps into bloggers world


Finally I´ve made it.Have my own blog.
So why do I want to blog?
I am a sculptor and craftsman.Work with recycled wood from the place I live,actually Canary Islands.Transforming broken branches, dead trees and antique wood from ruins or broken furniture into handcarved sculptures, bowls and spoons .It´s beautiful hard wood we have here.Some of it only grows on the Canaries.I love trees.So I don´t want to hurt them.
I also love arts and creativity, though nowadays I find it difficult to discover " good " art.
Sharing with you my own work, my vision of art and artists I love and admire maybe I will come to know new friends in syncronicity.


" Imagine " root of stone-oak, canarian ebony,
hollywood, heathertree, lemontree,
steel 52 x 26 x 26 cm
Price : 800 €

No comments:

Post a Comment